5 cannabis products to try right now
Cannabis used to be simple. It was packed in a bowl, rolled in a joint or baked in a brownie. That’s it.
These days, with dispensaries popping up everywhere, cannabis consumers are faced with a novel concept: choice. There are vape pens, powders, edibles and vaporizers. There’s a wide range of brands and products. So whatever high you want to try, chances are, you’ll find it. But how?
Well, start here. These five products were hand-picked by Rob Rodney staff, offering a variety of consumption methods. They’re fun, smart and easy to use. So give them a try, and start building your Rob Rodney bag.
- Crafty Portable Vaporizer – Go big or go home. This battery-powered vaporizer may seem small, but it throws a powerful punch. Don’t let that scare you! Its smart technology ensures you won’t feel those harsh hits you find with bowls or some vape pens. It’s easy to use, and is the perfect companion for when you’re on-the-go. But here’s why the Crafty is a team favorite: it has a remote control app for Android and iOS that allows you to set it how you like it.
- Passion by dosist – Dosist totes this as a sensual product, creating a sense of euphoria to get you in “the mood”. But that aside, the Passion pen is an incredibly smart way of using cannabis. The pen controls the amount of cannabis you get, ensuring consistency and preventing you from getting too high. Use it once or twice and you’ll know exactly how many hits you need. This technology, and other features, is what gave dosist honors on the Time Magazine’s Top 25 Inventions of 2016 list.
- Voltaire Pipe – At Rob Rodney, we value style and elegance. It’s why our bags are made of fine leather. So it’s no surprise that this Voltaire pipe made our top 5. It’s slim and discreet – perfect for concerts, games or festivals. Yet its sleek, porcelain frame is finished in a gold or silver overglaze. And check this out: the color options range from “sage” to “black speckle” – so it’s easy to find an option that fits your personality.
- Kiva Petra Mints – A Moroccan mint that gets you high? Sign us up. These mini wonders offer 2.5 MG of THC per mint, making it easy to control their effects. Take more or less as you go, and easily manage how you feel. The fact that they’re mints is just an added bonus. They’re infused with green tea matcha and peppermint extract, with light notes of Tahitian vanilla. The biggest risk? Taking too many for taste alone.
- Canndescent Stylus Rechargeable Vape Pen – Why don’t more pens have a cap to protect the mouthpiece? The folks at Canndescent married design and function, creating a strong product that’s easy to travel with. It has five signature effects and optimizes each for the perfect temperature setting. And where other chargeable batteries fall short, this one lasts and lasts and lasts.
So there you have it, our top five accessories to try today. Shoot us an email at email@example.com if you have questions, comments – or your own product recommendations. You can also post your faves on Instagram, and tag it with #RRUnzipped.